Scottish Enterprise Graduate Development Programme
Scottish Enterprise have an exciting opportunity for nine graduates to develop their knowledge and skills within their Digital, International, Programme Management and Economic Opportunities Team.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to experience a wide variety of tasks and challenges within a range of SE teams. You could be:
- Managing and delivering small scale project work, contributing to larger-scale projects as part of a team.
- Organising and supporting meetings and events, from concept through to completion.
- Creating and curating content, information, guidance and materials to support the delivery of our services.
- Undertaking key research, analyse crucial data, generate hard-hitting reports, and monitor trends and performances.
- Developing plans to outline team strategies, identifying improvements, measuring progress and success.
- Networking with both internal and external customers and colleagues, building relationships for the promotion of services.
- Providing technical input and advice from newly learned skills.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the organisation and its operations through continued support, and the corporate world within the public sector.
Closing date for applications- 30th September 2021.