Vacancy: Tourism Partnership Manager, Fife Council
This is a critical time for the tourism industry and as we start to move towards recovery it will be ever more important to ensure that Fife is promoted as a visitor destination of choice. The role will also involve joint working with key agencies, building and maintaining key relationships with VisitScotland and within the industry and encouraging joint working by tourism businesses.
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative individual who is a self-starter to manage and provide leadership for tourism policy and promotion in Fife to deliver the Council and partners’ objectives to develop and promote Fife as a great place to live, work and visit.
Key tasks will include:
- Identify and deliver marketing strategies to promote Fife as a visitor destination
- Oversee the delivery of marketing activities in relation to the partnership agreement with VisitScotland
- Develop partnership working activities with public and private sector tourism interests through the Fife Tourism Partnership
- Allocation of the Fife Strategic Events Fund
- Identify and assist in the delivery of local visitor information requirements for Fife
A link to the role profile is included below. You will find more information about the job and the type of person we are looking for
Qualification requirements are SCQF level 9, which includes a Degree or equivalent.
Other essential skills and experience:
- Experience in a tourism policy and partnership context.
- Experience in tourism marketing and promotion activities.
- Full membership of a related tourism professional body.
- Experience in leading, developing and supporting team members.
Further Information and application: Fife Council
Closing date: 11th April
For further information please contact: Sandra Montador-Stewart, [email protected]