Vacancy- FSB Deputy Head of Policy
FSB Scotland have an exciting opportunity for a policy professional with a proven track record to join their team to make a meaningful difference for small businesses.
About the role:
- Support the Head of Policy in identifying, researching, developing and promoting policy positions on key issues.
- Develop and deliver in-house policy reports and Scottish Government and Scottish Parliamentary Committee consultation responses.
- Develop and deliver surveys and snap polls.
- Support the wider Scottish team to lobby and advocate for FSB policy to external stakeholders, including politicians, civil servants and government ministers.
- Produce briefings, articles and other content for both internal and external publication.
For more info and to apply click here.