Scottish Enterprise – Fair Work and Co-operative Business Models support
Scottish Enterprise are committed to supporting businesses on the Fair Work journey through their Workplace Innovation Service.
As an employer, Scottish Enterprise champion fair work practices. They choose to work with companies that share Fair Work First Values, and are now applying the following conditions to their funding and grants from 1st July 2023:
- Recipients of funding must pay the real living wage
- Provide ways to support employee voice – such as Trade Union recognition or employee representative groups.
You can find out more about fair work values here.
Whether your company is at the start of its diversity journey or has a well-established culture of fairness and inclusivity, the Scottish Enterprise workplace innovation services can help you:
- Understand what fair work means for your business in practice
- Understand how fair work can improve your reputation, productivity and profitability
- Assess your existing workplace practices against fair work principles
- Identify and implement changes to meet the fair work criteria